Help with rewrite rules

Tomislav Filipčić tomislav at filipcic.com
Thu Feb 15 01:02:36 MSK 2007

Šime Ramov wrote:
> On 2/14/07, Šime Ramov <hi at brand84.com> wrote:
>> Maybe the password is wrong, I'll try with simpler one and rehash it,
>> I'll post results here.
>
> No, the username/password is not the problem, the same thing happens.
> I get 401 status codes in the access log (and few 499)...
>
> So, everything works (PHP is up via FCGI, phpinfo() works, phpMyID
> seem to work except authentication etc.), but when I get to the login
> page (basic http authentication) and enter username and password, the
> page just stalls.
>
> And according to the contents of the phpMyID htacces file (previously
> posted) that's the missing link, so I just need that last step.

Hi Šime (domaći? :))

It works for me. I just set it up and was able to log into
http://ma.gnolia.com/ (a openID enabled website) without any problems.
Here is my nginx configuration. It could be a problem with your PHP
installation.

server {
         listen          63.99.9.80;
         server_name     test.mahune.org;

         access_log      /var/log/nginx/openid.access_log main;
         error_log       /var/log/nginx/openid.error_log;

         root /var/www/openid.mahune.org;
         index index.php;

         location ~ .*\.php?$ {
                 include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
                 fastcgi_pass  127.0.0.1:1026;
                 fastcgi_param PHP_AUTH_DIGEST  $http_authorization;
                 fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME
/var/www/openid.mahune.org$fastcgi_script_name;