Dynamic configuration file.

proforg proforg at maloletka.ru
Tue Jul 3 00:56:11 MSD 2007

No, there are no (and never will be) ways do this with nginx.

As a workaround you may use include statement to give user permission
to edit its own part of config
and reload nginx configuration for example every hour by cron,
checking configuration by nginx -t before this. (or, with less delay,
basing on each user  config file mtime).

On 02.07.2007, at 17:58, Jérémy Dierx wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry for my english...
> I want to deleguate the rewrite rules of my vhosts to an other
> person who hasn't root privileges.
> With Apache, it's possible to declare a dynamic configuration file
> htaccess in each web repository. And it's not necessary to restart
> the server when file has changed.
> Is it possible to do it with Nginx ?
>
> Best regards.
>
> Jérémy.