SSL Strangeness

Curtis Spencer thorin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:35:34 MSK 2007

My only worry is that the original problem stemmed from firefox's
hanging on ssl requests, and it seemed that the problem was being
duplicated in some respect with httperf.  Does anyone know of any
issues with SSL hanging within firefox?  Are there any settings in
nginx that would  force a  new SSL handshake to maybe fix things.  I
am really out of my domain when it comes to SSL.