[ANN] nginx_uploadprogress_module v0.1

Otto Bretz oto at home.se
Tue Oct 9 16:34:02 MSD 2007

Brice Figureau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm proud to announce the availability of the first version of
> nginx_uploadprogress_module (v0.1).

Very cool, I've been waiting for a module like this one. Today I tried
to compile it but I get errors like these:
/nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:264:38:
macro "ngx_log_debug2" passed 7 arguments, but takes just 6
/nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:548:73:
macro "ngx_log_debug2" requires 6 arguments, but only 5 given

/nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:850:34:
macro "ngx_log_debug1" passed 6 arguments, but takes just 5
/nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:878:34:
macro "ngx_log_debug1" passed 6 arguments, but takes just 5

Any idea what's going wrong? I've tried to build on both OpenBSD and
OSX, same errors. The configure scripts detects variadic macros:
checking for gcc variadic macros ... found
checking for C99 variadic macros ... found
and nginx compiles fine if I disable the uploadprogress module.

cheers,
Otto