[ANN] nginx_uploadprogress_module v0.1

Brice Figureau brice at daysofwonder.com
Tue Oct 9 17:46:24 MSD 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 14:34 +0200, Otto Bretz wrote:
> Brice Figureau wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm proud to announce the availability of the first version of
> > nginx_uploadprogress_module (v0.1).
>
> Very cool, I've been waiting for a module like this one. Today I tried
> to compile it but I get errors like these:
> /nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:264:38:
> macro "ngx_log_debug2" passed 7 arguments, but takes just 6
> /nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:548:73:
> macro "ngx_log_debug2" requires 6 arguments, but only 5 given
>
> /nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:850:34:
> macro "ngx_log_debug1" passed 6 arguments, but takes just 5
> /nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:878:34:
> macro "ngx_log_debug1" passed 6 arguments, but takes just 5
>
> Any idea what's going wrong? I've tried to build on both OpenBSD and
> OSX, same errors. The configure scripts detects variadic macros:
> checking for gcc variadic macros ... found
> checking for C99 variadic macros ... found
> and nginx compiles fine if I disable the uploadprogress module.

I'll check tonight (sorry I'm at work atm) what could be the cause, but
these are debug messages so you can remove the lines 264, 548, 850 and
878 of ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c without any problem.

When I released this version last week it compiled fine on OSX (10.4,
stock Apple GCC) and a Debian Linux box (gcc 4.2.1).

I'm almost ready to ship version 0.2 with a few enhancements, so I'll
check twice this specific issue.

Thanks for notifying me,
--
Brice Figureau