[ANN] nginx_uploadprogress_module v0.1

Brice Figureau brice+nginx at daysofwonder.com
Tue Oct 9 18:06:35 MSD 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 14:34 +0200, Otto Bretz wrote:
> Brice Figureau wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm proud to announce the availability of the first version of
> > nginx_uploadprogress_module (v0.1).

[snip]
> Any idea what's going wrong? I've tried to build on both OpenBSD and
> OSX, same errors. The configure scripts detects variadic macros:
> checking for gcc variadic macros ... found
> checking for C99 variadic macros ... found
> and nginx compiles fine if I disable the uploadprogress module.

I fixed this issue, if you don't want to wait the upcoming version 0.2
(available later this week), here is a patch to apply.

You can apply it by using:
patch -p0 < ngx_uploadprogress-fixes-ngx_debug_log.patch
in the nginx_uploadprogress_module directory...

Hope this helps,
--
Brice Figureau <brice+nginx at daysofwonder.com>