XSLT & hello

Denis S. Filimonov den.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:32:57 MSD 2008

I second that. XSLT really belongs to the application level. For instance, you
might want to allow users to select different stylesheets for the same page
(e.g., different skins). If you offload the XSLT outside your application,
you lose this ability.

Besides, I don't think nginx would be able to do it considerably faster, it'd
probably use the very same libxslt.

--
Denis.