A hardware question

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 22:46:05 MSD 2008

I am actually thinking about making a MogileFS passthrough

(I posted an email about it, looks like someone in Japan figured it out)

Would allow for minimal PHP/perl/python/whatever language to be
involved, just enough to look up where a file is. Then pass that back
to nginx with "file is on $server" and then use X-Accel-Redirect to
bounce to that server...

Haven't done it yet, but I think it would work quite amazing!