A hardware question

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Mon Apr 28 23:04:05 MSD 2008

I know there are MogileFS client libraries for Perl/PHP/Ruby, but if
someone can code a C library for MogileFS and it is then possible to
make a Nginx module to support. I guess this will be more efficient
than going down the Perl/PHP/Ruby route.

Does it make sense at all? Would the benefits outweigh the extra
efforts to code the nginx module?

-Liang

kingler from 72pines