Please help me get FastCGI working with nginx

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:08:18 MSD 2008

On 8/4/08, Jeffrey 'jf' Lim <jfs.world at gmail.com> wrote:

> any reason why tcp instead of sockets?

Various people have complained and switching to TCP fixed it. I've
heard in the past of socket issues with a lot of data... but I've
never had an issue with TCP and I've been using it for years
(regardless of webserver and using PHP-FPM or not)

Those kind of socket performance issues/crashes could be a thing of
the past, but my solution works and I don't see a need to ever try
sockets since TCP has worked since day 1 (and I don't think it can
really get any faster for me)