Please help me get FastCGI working with nginx

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 01:34:28 MSD 2008

Perfect! It works great. As a side note I had to add a chkconfig and description to the comments to make it compatible with chkconfig under Fedora 8.

Also one other question please - why is it when I purposely request a PHP page that doesn't exist (as a test) the browser returns "No input file specified." instead of the standard 404 page?

I can see in the nginx log file it logs a 404 as expected, so not sure what I'm doing wrong. I also have this:
   proxy_intercept_errors  on;

declared in the location block that handles the fastCgi forwarding. Am I missing something needed to get the 404 page? Thanks again!