Help with rebuilding to support FLV module

Adam Setzler adam.setzler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 22:26:31 MSD 2008

Quick question... Nginx seems to handle Flash videos quite well already.
Could someone please inform me of what the benefits of the FLV module are?
I know they must be substantial, but I'm not the best when it comes to
streaming media.

-- Adam

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something
else is more important than fear." — Ambrose Redmoon