Authorizing HTTP proxy develop

Yan Cheng lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Dec 2 09:28:11 MSK 2008

I made a subrequest. but it does not follow my step
nginx send a request to subrequest uri and then send the reqeust(from
client) to the website.

what i want is nginx receive the response of subrequest before sending
the main request(the client's request, which is to website he/she wants
to visit)
Cause the main request may be rewrote based on the response message of
subrequest.

If the client does not have the right to visit the website, need payment
for example but the client has not paid yet, authorizing server will
give nginx a another web for making the payment. nginx will rewrite the
client's request, request-line and http header, and sends it to the
pay-site.

So I have to get the response from subrequest first.

Someone has ideas?
Thanks so much.