nginx + cookies + firefox = 400 Bad Request

Neil Sheth nsheth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:59:07 MSK 2008

I'm continuing to also see issues with nginx returning 400s, I posted
another thread about this earlier.  The suggestions here are worth
trying, hopefully they help!

For the large_client_header_buffers setting, what values are recommended?

Also, for proxy_buffers, I have the following:
            proxy_buffer_size          4k;
            proxy_buffers              4 32k;
            proxy_busy_buffers_size    64k;
            proxy_temp_file_write_size 64k;

Any suggestions if those should be tweaked in any manner?

Thanks!