[ANN] my personal nginx patches repository

Manlio Perillo manlio.perillo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:58:23 MSK 2008

Hi.

I have published a personal copy of the nginx sources in a Mercurial
repository:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/nginx-stable-mperillo/

This is my development repository.

I have also published a repository with only patches (using Mercurial
great patch queue extension):
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/patches

The ngx_http_undeclared_variables.patch patch allows the definitions of
"undeclared" variables (more info in my mod_parsed_vars module)

The ngx_runtime_config.patch allows users to specify the prefix
directory using command line.

This is very useful in a shared hosting environment where each user want
to run his nginx instance.

I have attached a list of directives affected.
Note that all the directives support relative paths (resolved using the
prefix path).

Manlio Perillo