tell me your feature request about nginx

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 04:01:58 MSD 2008

We've been through this a few times.  nginx decides when to take an upstream server offline based on the configuration settings for timeouts etc.  monit has no idea about this.  the server could be fine as far as monit is concerned, but as far as nginx is concerned it may have ruled the upstream offline.  As such as need nginx to signal us when it does so.  I love nginx and it is a great tool. I was however was very disappointed in how limited it is in this particular area and it is frustrating that such discussions have gone in circles.