Is it possible to monitor the fair proxy balancer?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:02:24 MSD 2008

To me, nginx just needs a simple API that could be worked with:

a) for reporting (I'd like to see bytes and requests per each Host:
header) and for the below stuff...

b) for dynamic addition/removal of upstreams (external healthchecking
scripts can tell nginx when to add/remove upstreams) - this seems to
be coming up a lot too