Nginx file upload: server slows down terribly during upload

Kiril Angov kupokomapa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:55:09 MSK 2008

It seems stupid but if you max out your upload speed, your download speed
will be down to a minimum. If you start uploading a file and then open
another website which you know is usually fast, is it slow again? Check to
see if it is not your internet connection that is the problem rather than
nginx+server.
Kiril