nginx-0.6.29

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Mon Mar 24 05:54:21 MSK 2008

Sorry for being a bit off topic on this maillist.

Hi, bianbian

Interesting comment. But I have to point out, I think you are going a
bit too far based on what you see from the replied from Cherife.I
believe Cherife is still searching and learning this new feature of
nginx, and that is why he did not follow up with more comments.

On the other hand, I agree with you on the general behavior of Chinese
society nowadays. I think it is all caused by the lack of intellectual
property protection. If you share something, some people just
shamelessly grab it and never say a word to express their thanks. In
some of worst cases, they might even laugh at your stupidity in
sharing it.

Things will get better for sure, and at least the new generation of
Chinese, like you and me, are realizing more and more of this problem,
right? :)

-Liang

kingler from 72pines