nginx-0.6.29

Cherife Li cherife at dotimes.com
Mon Mar 24 06:48:54 MSK 2008

On 03/24/08 10:36, bianbian wrote:
> Chinese guys always search, ask, search, ask,,,, finally get it.
> But don't share, just tell everyone have got it....

Yep, but not every Chinese, just few, IMHO.

> Though I am Chinese, I don't know why.
> Someone say maybe because English is not our mother language, it's not
> easy to describe something.
> But in Chinese language, I also see this funny fact.
> I think we should open mind to share result.
>  From Chinese proverb: *my hands would also be fragrant when I send
> people flowers*

OK, OK, we should stop here, all right? Here is nginx list.

> 2008/3/24, Gentoo <debiansid at gmail.com <mailto:debiansid at gmail.com>>:
>
>     any examples?
>     thanks

It's me whom asked about this new google_perftools_profiles module.

I didn't report any new issue, why?

I did get some info about this module, I believe that everyone could get the
same or even more, for I'm not feeling so smart myself.

Besides, life is not easy, as in the mail signature of Gentoo
<debiansid at gmail.com>.
I must work hard, I have to deal with those dirty things. How about you?
And I don't think I'm up on this module. I'm just a normal user, not a
code developer.
I need more time to learn about it.

What would you suggest me to report in this case? Continue asking?

Less complaint, more contribution. We'll still remember you, for you're
an hero then.

Sorry for my offing topic.
Comments on my words, not about nginx, if any, please reply directly to
me, not list.
Thanks.

--
Rgds,