FastCGI over local network

Igor Clark igor at pokelondon.com
Fri May 2 13:39:07 MSD 2008

Ah, so that new static content servers don't need to be contacted
through the front-end nginx. Thanks, that's a good suggestion. It may
have some implications for the Flash "security" model, but most likely
nothing that can't easily be worked out.

Any thoughts about the FastCGI aspect welcome too!

Bests

--
Igor Clark • POKE • 10 Redchurch Street • E2 7DD • +44 (0)20 7749 5355
• www.pokelondon.com