List of Nginx variables?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:16:17 MSD 2008

if you grep -r ngx_string nginx-codebase you get most or all of the
variables (and some other stuff) - since it is used as the function to
prepare or allocate the memory or something for each string...

it'd be a place to start. i guess cross reference it against the known
list on the wiki, and then ask to clarify any other missing ones; then
ask igor to inform us all of new variables or parameters on each
release and someone gets those into the wiki too...