How to handle SSI subrequest with proxy_store?

nightsailer nightsailer at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:21:30 MSD 2008

Hi everyone, I want to use proxy_store to cache proxies shtml files,
follow is my config:

 	root /cache/$host;
     location / {
        index index.shtml;
        error_page 404 = /fetch$uri;
     }
     ssi on;
     location  /fetch {
        internal;
        proxy_pass           <http://backend;>
        proxy_store          on;
        proxy_store_access   user:rw  group:rw  all:rw;
        proxy_set_header   Host $host;
        proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP   $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header   Via "s9/nginx";
        alias  /cache/$host;
     }
     location ~ /$ {
        index index.shtml;
        error_page 403 404 = @fetch;
     }
     location @fetch {
        internal;
        proxy_pass           <http://backend;>
        proxy_store          /cache/$host${uri}index.shtml;
        proxy_store_access   user:rw  group:rw  all:rw;
        proxy_set_header   Host $host;
        proxy_set_header   Via "s9/nginx";
        proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP   $remote_addr;
    }

Now, all the "main" shtml page fetch ok and stored in local,
but can't handle SSI subrequest( like "<!-- include
virtual=/static/header.ssi -->" ..)

If I visit the "/static/header.ssi" directly, it works fine.

But, if I proxy_pass all "/static" ,it works:

location /static {
	proxy_pass <http://backend;>
}

So, how to handle SSI subrequest with proxy_store?

Thanks much.

Pan.

--

I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo