question about traffic statistics on each vhost,is it po

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 23:33:07 MSD 2008

Yeah but I'd like to know why on Earth a lazy guy would point his
domain name to my IP address. I don't want to be the victim of a hack
or exploit.

I have a returning customer system based on login+password, I guess
this lazy bastard is trying to intercept the credentials as the submit
of a form would redirect to the .pl website where his server could try
to figure out whether or not it is intercepting credentials or should
redirect to my website.

Sorry for being off topic, but this is a problem that any Nginx could
encounter so I was looking for someone's experience.