a newbie question regarding regex in nginx conf

Chris Savery chrissavery at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:18:21 MSD 2008

Thanks Zhang.
I was just wondering as I'm building a photo site as well and expect the
number of images to grow over time to be large. I also have directories
for s/ m/ p/ l/ f/ - and was thinking I may split into subdirectories
but just wasn't sure it made any difference. I'd be interested to know
if you ever find info about that. I do know that some command line tools
are hard to use with large numbers of files but I didn't really expect
to have to go in manually to browse them. Also my files are replicated
up onto Amazon S3.
Chris :)