How to retrieve HTTP header from Apache in nginx?

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Thu Sep 11 00:57:42 MSD 2008

Hi Alex,

On Mit 10.09.2008 11:24, Alex Man wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> Actually, I'm using nginx as a load balancer for a number of ZEO
> clients and a ZEO server. So the more precise picture should be
>
> Aapche -> Squid -> nginx -> ZEO clients -> ZEO server (Plone)

yust a idea but why not use a 'loadbalancer' instead of a webserver?

e.g. haproxy, pound, ...

or use the http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html
so that you reduce the complexity of your setup?

I fully agree with Igor about the chain ;-)

Squid -> Apache -> Zope

or if you don't want to deliver static content

Squid -> Zope

or

Squid -> $LB -> Zope

or the global question is: