Centralized logging for multiple servers

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:43:07 MSD 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Gabriel Ramuglia <gabe at vtunnel.com> wrote:
> I've used spread for centralized logging before, it's a horrible
> clusterF. If you want details as to why, let me know.

no thanks. i have no experience with it and i don't really need
something like it right now (hopefully i'd use gearman, as i talk with
 the main guy behind it a lot now) - it's not a 1:1 concept-wise, but
you can probably get gearman to do what you'd want spread to do.

i'll take your word for it since i've never bothered. it just looked cool :)