Centralized logging for multiple servers

Gabriel Ramuglia gabe at vtunnel.com
Fri Apr 17 21:36:36 MSD 2009

It sounds cool from a theoretical perspective. I read a book, scalable
internet architectures, which champions the cause of spread for all
kinds of uses. Getting the thing working, however, is not worth the
effort. And trying to pump a lot of raw log files through it in real
time, yeah, don't bother giving yourself that headache.