nginx-0.7.52

Chris Wan lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Apr 22 07:37:41 MSD 2009

Igor Sysoev wrote:
> Changes with nginx 0.7.52                                        20 Apr
> 2009
>
>     *) Feature: the first native Windows binary release.
>
>     *) Bugfix: in processing HEAD method while caching.
>
>     *) Bugfix: in processing the "If-Modified-Since", "If-Range", etc.
>        client request header lines while caching.
>
>     *) Bugfix: now the "Set-Cookie" and "P3P" header lines are hidden in
>        cacheable responses.
>
>     *) Bugfix: if nginx was built with the ngx_http_perl_module and with
>        perl which supports threads, then during a master process exit
> the
>        message "panic: MUTEX_LOCK" might be issued.
>
>     *) Bugfix: nginx could not be built --without-http-cache; the bug
> had
>        appeared in 0.7.48.
>
>     *) Bugfix: nginx could not be built on platforms different from
> i386,
>        amd64, sparc, and ppc; the bug had appeared in 0.7.42.

Hi, I try to run windows nginx , but I find a bug when I change
nginx.conf "worker_processes  4;"
error_log have much message like " "[alert] 4168#5612: select() failed
(10022: 提供了一个无效的参数。) "
and the error_log file change very big, and half hour after, the file
become 10G!

PS:sorry, I am chinese,I'm bad at English.