upcoming 0.7.53 large patch

Jérôme Loyet jerome at loyet.net
Fri Apr 24 01:28:00 MSD 2009

Hi igor,

in order to compile the patch version, I had to modify the patch
because it tried to patch auto/configure. The configure is in the root
directory, not in auto. Or I misunderstood something ?

Then I didn't understand how the -p option works. I made the following test:
./configure
/usr/local/nginx/sbin/nginx -p /root/test/nginx

but all file are relative to the default prefix (/usr/local/nginx)
except the root directive which is relative to /root/test/nginx in my
case.

Thx for the answers
++ jerome