could not install nginx-0.7.53 with ports www/nginx-devel in freebsd6.2

Mars marshalys at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:03:30 MSD 2009

The Makefile file seems has some problems, when I make install ,there is a
error:

"Makefile", line 57: Could not find bsd.port.options.mk
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

it seems because there is no bsd.port.options.mk file in /usr/share/mk
so I copy the /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.options.mk file to /usr/share/mk
and I can make install success, I think should add some code to Makefile to
check if the file /usr/share/mk/bsd.port.options.mk is exist, and copy it,

can the ports maker fixed it? thanks!

--
   ||   ||
   ||   ||