nginx-0.8.29

Steve steeeeeveee at gmx.net
Fri Dec 4 02:21:23 MSK 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:25:55 +0100
> Von: W-Mark Kubacki <wmark+nginx at hurrikane.de>
> An: nginx <nginx at nginx.org>
> Betreff: Re: nginx-0.8.29

> >> GCC built-ins are better at least for i386 and amd64.
> >> libatomic is better for ARM:
> >> http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2009-September/015726.html
> >>
> > Thanks for explaining that to me.
>
> Oh, well, I can confirm "Linux 2.6 / arm" could be added to [1] - I've
> ran it non-stop on several SheevaPlugs and one Sharp Zaurus (both
> Gentoo [2]) w/o any other patches than the recently integrated.
> BTW, same goes for php-fpm with the atomic ops.
>
> And yes, Igor, I am still due the debug backtrace for the segfaults
> w/o patches. Now, if you could point me to how to use gdb...
>
> --
> W-Mark Kubacki
> http://mark.ossdl.de/
>
> [1] http://nginx.org/ - Tested OS and platforms
> [2] http://git.ossdl.de/?p=ossdl-overlay.git;a=summary - Gentoo overlay

If you ever want a better Ebuild for nginx then let me know. Currently I have a EAPI 2 Ebuild with support for nginx-upstream-fair, ngx_http_auth_pam_module, nginx-upstream-jvm-route, headers-more-nginx-module, nginx_http_push_module, nginx-upload-progress-module and nginx_upload_module. And a much cleaner and coherent build structure/dependency then the one you have in your GIT (for example: you could build nginx just for mail functionality and/or build a nginx for HTTPD, etc...).

Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02