Traffic Limit and HTTP Header rewrite

Anto aryanto at chello.at
Sun Dec 27 15:25:28 MSK 2009

Hello Everybody,

Some time ago, it was mentioned that we can not limit the traffic per
server on Nginx. We have to use traffic shaper at the OS level to do
that. Is it still the case now?

And I want to try Nginx, but I can not find any where in the
documentations about how to do the HTTP header re-write. What I would
like to do is to be able to re-write the HTTP header set by Drupal,
especially the "Expires", "Cache-Control", "Last-Modified",
"Content-Encoding" and "Content-Type" headers. I am using Lighttpd and I
can do the removal and re-write of those HTTP headers via mod_magnet LUA
script. Is there similar function like that in Cherokee, which allow me
to do that without changing anything in Drupal?

Kind regards,

Anto