Traffic Limit and HTTP Header rewrite

杨镭 clanherb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:11:22 MSK 2009

As for the http header rewrite, it depends on your needs. In simple cases,
you can use  "proxy_hide_header" and "add_header" directive to hide some
headers from upstream response and add them back using variables supported
by Nginx. This is more or less the same as "http header rewrite".

However, if your "rewrite" needs include conditional logic, I just don't
know how to do that.