mod_cgi for nginx - anyone?

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 05:50:47 MSK 2009

I'm currently testing this with PHPmotion and it works perfectly using spawn-fcgi to get it started. Now I need to update the code to get Nginx upload progress bar in there as the one that comes with the scrip is meant for (cr)apache.

I was wondering, Grzegorz, if there is some "algorithm" as to how to determine the optimal number of children to run.

Jim