mod_cgi for nginx - anyone?

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:48:32 MSK 2009

OK, I'm sure that I'm missing something, but I'm having trouble getting more than one instance going.

I tried

# /usr/local/bin/spawn-fcgi -C 5 -a 127.0.0.1 -p 10000 -u nobody -g nobody -f /usr/local/bin/fcgiwrap but only saw one instance generated.

Jim

Do you have a sample script to start it with "X" number of children