FCGI.pm ?

luben luben at unixsol.org
Fri Feb 27 17:11:45 MSK 2009

Some while ago I had problems starting perl fcgi processes and the
example code didn't worked for me. So I whote a little fcgi launcher,
optimized for perl applications.

You could find it attached to the message. It expects to have "run"
method for handling the request (CGI::Application integration) but you
could change the expected method name in the code to integrate with
different platforms. I could even make it an option if there is a need.

Use the code freely.