FastCGI application not receiving multi-part data

gerryw nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Jul 18 03:06:30 MSD 2009

Hello All,

Well... many hours later I am forced to give up on this. It would seem that there are some issues with the FastCGI implementation that PHP and the like must have worked around or their multipart form parser is very mature and robust. Unfortunately, php is not an option. I am working on a project that I can't delay any further. I really like nginx in general and I wish I could have used it. I appreciate those who tried to help. Maybe I can take another look when I don't have a deadline to meet.

BTW: The problem is not the fastcgi_param stuff. It has to do with the format of the multipart data. None of the current open source FastCGI compatible C libraries that I could find can parse it.

Thanks,
Gerry

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,4091,4158#msg-4158