spawn-fcgi-1.6.0rc1-r16 prerelease]

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:16:56 MSK 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Icy -- <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Did you spawn it with "PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS=1000 spawn-fcgi
> more_args_here"?
> Maybe there's a way to do this via php.ini, haven't checked.

Yeah, I am pretty sure I even may have dumped $_ENV or phpinfo() to
see all the environment variables available and it wasn't there.

I'm happy with php-fpm for now though... so spawn-fcgi's big selling
point for me right now is for CGI.

> BTW: there is the -F option to specify the number of children to spawn
> (non-php-style). Sorry, I was wrong before when I said this isn't
> possible.

Okay, well I don't know how this fits with Grzegorz's stuff.

He gave me a command line (I haven't tried it yet) and I don't know if
-F would be better or not.