Is anyone else amazed at how many people use nginx on Windows?

Trigun nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri May 8 07:15:52 MSD 2009

In my case, I do the majority of web development testing on my local pc prior to pushing it to a production server.
It is useful to have a similar server setup locally as to what you will be using full scale and in that regard a native implementation of nginx is very helpful.

I personally don't care to run VMs 24/7 just to run a local web server for testing. Again I appreciate the ability to have a similar server setup locally as to what I use on my *nix box, so using IIS/Apache by themselves doesn't really help my cause. Therefor whatever improvements Igor does regarding the windows buids are very much appreciated by myself and I'm sure many others.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,1816,1869#msg-1869