Proxy Cache and Range Requests

Resicow resicow at gmail.com
Tue May 26 02:18:25 MSD 2009

Hi Igor,

Currently I am using proxy_cache, but have a question on how nginx
handles range requests for a file that is not currently in cache. Will
nginx simply proxy the file and not cache it, or download the entire
file into cache, but just serve the range request to the client.

Congrats on 0.7.59, and keep up the great work!

Thanks,

John