nginx-0.8.23

Gabriel Ramuglia gabe at vtunnel.com
Wed Nov 11 21:29:33 MSK 2009

*) Bugfix: segmentation fault and infinite looping in resolver.

*) Bugfix: in resolver.
   Thanks to Artem Bokhan.

Do these relate to a problem whereby, when the system's resolver
becomes unavailable, it may cause that nginx child to hang and spin at
100% cpu?

If so, fantastic :) I've been having this problem for a while. Guess
it's time to upgrade