Upgrade from 7.63 to 7.64 fails

Luka Horvatic lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Nov 19 15:47:29 MSK 2009

Maxim Dounin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 01:18:39AM -0800, Adam Zell wrote:
>
>> I believe the problem is that Linux refuses to overwrite the older version
>> of nginx while it is running (Text file busy).  Perhaps something like:
>>
>> mv /usr/local/sbin/nginx /usr/local/sbin/nginx.old
>> make install
>
> No, the problem is that original report author used wrong
> configure arguments.
>
> Maxim Dounin

Well i used same configure settings since version 7.60 and it always
worked without problem.I don't see why now suddenly not working.

./configure --sbin-path=/usr/local/sbin --with-http_ssl_module
--without-mail_pop3_module --without-mail_imap_module
--without-mail_smtp_module --with-http_stub_status_module