bug in nginx-0.8.28

Paul Roland paul.roland at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 21:48:58 MSK 2009

I gave up on that module caused slow requests.
The limitzone one still ignores settings.
Here is my config, I consider it correct.
You can try youself on that ip and see that limitations do not work.

user btnws trust;
worker_processes  10;

events {
        worker_connections  10240;
        use epoll;
}

http {
        include       /etc/mime.types;
        default_type  application/octet-stream;
        access_log off;
        sendfile     on;
        tcp_nopush   on;
        server_names_hash_bucket_size 128;
        autoindex  on;
        error_page   404          /btnerror/404.html;
        log_not_found off;
        server_tokens off;
        gzip             on;
        gzip_min_length  500;
        gzip_comp_level  9;
        gzip_static on;
        gzip_http_version   1.1;
        gzip_vary           on;
        client_max_body_size 32m;
        limit_zone   one  $binary_remote_addr  10m;
        server {
                listen       86.55.211.150:80;
                server_name  df.btn.ro;
                root   /pdb/pub;