how configure nginx to talk http 1.1 to my backend servers

Camilo Aguilar camilo.aguilar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:14:53 MSD 2009

I want to think that I can use nginx as my reverse proxy and load balancer.
If nginx can't speak http 1.1 to my backend servers I will have to use
apache :( and I want nginx ! it's an amazing project and its community is
great !

--
  There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is

  Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers
write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler