how configure nginx to talk http 1.1 to my backend servers

Camilo Aguilar camilo.aguilar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:40:10 MSD 2009

Hi Cliff,
Thank your for your answer.

My backend is Mule ESB. Change it or modify its configuration, is not an
option for me. I have installed apache 2.2, mod_proxy and mod_proxy_balancer
and all works great, with http1.0 <-> http1.0, http1.0 <->http 1.1 and
 http1.1 <-> http1.1.

I will hope that in future projects I can use nginx because it is a great
server too.

Regards,

Camilo Aguilar

--
  There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is

  Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers
write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler