wordpress 3.0 wp super cache rewrite rule?

Max maxbear at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:06:56 MSD 2010

Hi Piotr,

Thanks. I tried your rewrite rule, but it seems it doesn't work with
multisite. I can't see any cache page generated.

Your rewrite rule is interesing, so simple, but as long as it get thing
done, it's ok. I used to use the following rule to make the permalinks
works.

rewrite ^.*/files/(.*)$ /wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$1 last;
if (!-e $request_filename) {
 rewrite ^.+?(/wp-.*) $1 last;
 rewrite ^.+?(/.*\.php)$ $1 last;
 rewrite ^ /index.php last;