wordpress 3.0 wp super cache rewrite rule?

Piotr Karbowski jabberuser at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 02:44:31 MSD 2010

On 04.08.2010 12:06, Max wrote:
> Hi Piotr,
>
> Thanks. I tried your rewrite rule, but it seems it doesn't work with
> multisite. I can't see any cache page generated.

You need change something in wp-super-cache for MU if I remember correct
(check readme.txt).

> Your rewrite rule is interesing, so simple, but as long as it get thing
> done, it's ok. I used to use the following rule to make the permalinks
> works.
>
> rewrite ^.*/files/(.*)$ /wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$1 last;
> if (!-e $request_filename) {
>   rewrite ^.+?(/wp-.*) $1 last;
>   rewrite ^.+?(/.*\.php)$ $1 last;
>   rewrite ^ /index.php last;
> }

Well I not fully understand your 2nd rule, with ! -e but it is working?
You rewritting all requests targeted to non-existing files to 3 others
thing? Last rewrite doing the same thing what nginx's try_files.

I have on the end of my blog (generated page):

<!-- Dynamic page generated in 0.107 seconds. -->
<!-- Cached page generated by WP-Super-Cache on 2010-08-04 18:55:06 -->
<!-- Compression = gzip -->

So it's working for me.

-- Piotr.