Big files truncated

Axel junk at devignon.fr
Tue Aug 17 21:25:36 MSD 2010

Hi Maxim,

thanks for your reply. I don't think firewall could have anything to do with this. And I don't find any log related to crashed workers.
All I have is:
2010/07/28 18:19:49 [info] 28987#0: *49 client closed prematurely connection while sending response to client, client: 213.31.XX.XX
but I think this is not an issue as well.
Nothing in nginx general logs, nothing in syslog

Is there any limit (memory, timeout) I should increase?

Thanks

Axel