Nginx as proxy for Amazon S3 protected files

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 10 10:04:29 MSK 2010

Hello,

I found there's an apache module for S3 auth. Maybe it's possible to import it in nginx (with light modifications) ?
Here's the link : http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/IWADE/Apache2-S3-0.05/lib/Apache2/S3.pm

As far as I can see (not an expert, far of it!), one has only to change "apache2" with "nginx", and maybe some var names...

As we also need this kind of stuff, it would be really great if a module was done. Maybe if I have some time I can _try_ to do it, but I'm affraid it will not be before months :(

Best regards,

C.